Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Reminder - Women's Bible Study starts tomorrow - I hope...

For those of you interested in joining us for an in-depth, 11-week study, we'll begin Beth Moore's "Jesus The One and Only" tomorrow morning at 9:15 in the coffee bar area at Christ Church. I'm praying that Hurricane Hanna won't spoil our plans, but if school is cancelled, we'll start next week instead. Workbooks are $15 - I'll bring them to the meeting. If you can't make the first session, let me know and I'll get you a book ASAP so you can get that homework done! ;) Later today I hope to post the complete 11-week schedule on the website, so you can keep track of where we are if you have to miss a meeting. Looking forward to getting started - please be in prayer that the Lord will gather those he wants to do this study and that He will bless us, grow us and strengthen us throughout the weeks ahead.

Want to join Bible study but not ready for the 3-month commitment and homework? Then join us for RECESS (Refreshment, Encouragement, Comfort, Empowerment & Spritual Stimulation) beginning Tuesday, September 16. I'll be providing more info on this program at the MOPS meeting on Sept. 9, or you can visit the website to learn more and register for childcare.

Blessings to you!
Eleanor

No comments: